Saturday, December 6, 2008

Only in my house...

My mother came home 2 and a half hours late from work, and started ranting about some nurse at her job... In which this sentence was said, " I don't give a fuck if she started nursing when she was 2 and worked there her entire life. " I love it when my mother gets riled.

And we made a complete chicken and broccoli alfredo dinner together and watched TOS : Star Trek on "late" night t.v. while we ate. Apparently, she loves Star Trek. Now I know where I get it from.. I'm oddly compelled to draw Captain Piccard, only because I want to draw and detail the shine on his bald head.

Happy Birthday James. I don't know what timezone you are in, but you're radical and I love you lots. Miss you, stay warm.

Now for something completely different.

I've noticed lately that my verbal communication skills are lacking. I slur things, and I barely remember vocabulary. Since I sit by myself at home all day, I rarely talk.. At all. I'll go upwards of 12 hours without saying a word. The saying, " use it or lose it " is applicable. To fix this, I am going to read outloud to my.. Well I'd say to myself, but that's just crazy. I shall read to my cat instead.

No comments: